Vivanterre Gamay MVB
Our Vivanterre Gamay MVB is 100% Beaujolais. The grapes are sourced from 3 different vineyards. The main source is in Moulin au Vent, a parcelle of 65-year-old vines, planted on pink granite. The vineyard is a total of 1.6 hectares, which is farmed organically, with legal organic certification expected this year (in 2021).
A second vineyard in Brouilly provides 30% of the grapes. It is a south facing vineyard that has deep clay soils rich in limestone. A great contrast to the pink granite of the Moulin au Vent vineyard. The Moulin au Vent and Brouilly vineyards are farmed by Julian Betrand.
The last vineyard is owned and farmed by Patrick and Justine. The grapes are planted on granite rich soils laced with quartz.
The wine making is simple; whole cluster fermentation, aged in a combination of clay amphorae and used oak barrels with no fining, no filtering and no added SO2 at any point of winemaking. Our Gamay MVB will be bottled in May 2021 according to the biodynamic calendar. The harvesting, wine making, and elevage was done by Patrick Bouju and Justine Loiseau.
The ABV of our 2020 Vivanterre Gamay MVB is 13%.
- Buy 3 for $38.33 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $38.33 each and save 2%
- Buy 12 for $38.33 each and save 2%
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.