Vivanterre Orange Contact SGU
Our Orange Contact SGU is a blend of 30% Auxerois, 30% Pinot Blanc, 20% Gewurztraminer, 10% Ugni Blanc and 10% Grenache Gris grapes.
The Auxerois, Pinot Blanc and Gewurztraminer grapes are sourced from Alsace — the Auxerois and Pinot Blanc from Rosenwiller from an organic and biodynamic vineyard with clay-limestone soil and 50 year old vines, and the Gewurztraminer come from Heiligesnstein from 35 year old vines.
The Auxerois and Pinot Blanc were co-fermented and aged in Foudre. The Gewurztraminer was fermented separately, and aged in both stainless tanks and Amphora. All three varietals were macerated on their skins for 3 weeks. The Grenache Gris and Ugni Blanc are from the South of France near the town of Pinet, and were co-fermented and aged in fiberglass tanks and on the skins for 2 weeks.
There was no fining, filtering, or SO2 added during any phase of winemaking. Blending took place, before bottling in late June 2022.
- Buy 3 for $33.33 each and save 2%
- Buy 6 for $33.33 each and save 2%
- Buy 12 for $33.33 each and save 2%
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.