Vivanterre White Petnat PRS
Our White Petnat PRS is a dry petnat that offers a soft but pronounced bubble. It exhibits both varied orchard and stone fruit aromas, with savory and herbaceous tones.
Our Pet-Nat is a blend of Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Sylvaner; the first three come from the village of Heiligenstein and the Sylvaner from Rosheim, both in Alsace. The grapes were harvested in early September and each varietal began fermentation separately, until about 20 grams of residual remained. The juice was then blended and bottled and fermentation continued. The wine was aged under crown cap from mid-November 2020 until disgorgement at the end of April 2021.
The ABV of our 2020 Vivanterre White Petnat PRS is 12.5%.
- Buy 3 for $35.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 6 for $35.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 12 for $35.00 each and save 3%
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of MI, MS, KY and UT. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.